Structural bonding with resins is increasingly used in all sectors where the weight/performance combination plays a determinant role. The use of resins for structural bonding has several advantages:
• It semplifies the construction by increasing its strenght and rigidity;
• It prevents fatigue failures by ensuring a uniform distribution of strains and maintaining structural integrity;
• It reduces production costs by removing or reducing conventional methods of attatchments ( screws, rivets or welds);
• It reduces the cost of materials and weight, allowing the use of thinner materials without affecting the performance of the product;
• It allows to combine materials such as metal with plastic, metal with glass, ecc.
Trias Chem can develop, on a project basis, one or two-component systems for specific structural bonding.
Keep in touch